LiteBlue Login is a portal developed by USPS exclusively for its employees. This portal helps the employees in accessing the mail orders and also helps them in job tracking. Further, they can also avail services like ePayroll, entire and many other convenient facilities under this portal. It not only helps them to maintain their work-related schedules, but it also helps them in planning their retirement. They can also maintain their personal information in this portal.
As we all know, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is huge. It houses more than 620,000 employees and is the largest postal service in the US and Canada. To make their employees live a bit easier they have created Liteblue. In this article, you will get to know about the USPS LiteBlue Login portal and various benefits that it has on offer along with its registration and login procedure and much more. So let’s begin.
To access LiteBlue Login, you must be an employee of USPS. You also need to register on LiteBlue Login Portal successfully to access your account successfully.
Features of LiteBlue USPS
The web service and portal have been in use for quite some time now. All employees and associated members have access to the official portal. There are various uses and features of the service that the users can avail of. Here are the important features that the USPS LiteBlue service offers;
- The LiteBlue service is a web portal that the employees of the United States Postal Services or “U.S. Post services” can access to manage their work, recognition, products, and revenue relating details directly.
- It simply manages the services and details of the personal directories of the employees.
- They share details regarding specific projects to meet the customer’s needs in time.
- The information regarding mail orders and job tracking too has easy access for all users.
- Specific business functionalities are also applicable to services like “PostalOne!”
- Automatic schedule processing for shipment and mail drops to the destinations.
- Extended record system management via the directory for future use and records.
- Secure login and access to the employees portal for management of their accounts and functions in it.
- There is ease of flow of data and requests according to hierarchy levels.
- Other portals work in sync with the main LiteBlue.USPS.gov services like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, PostalEASE, Business Customer Gateway, and the official USPS.com website.
Liteblue USPS ePayroll – FAQ.
The following instructions detail the USPS Employee payslip/wage statements available online through Liteblue ePayroll.
Choosing ePayroll or mailed hard copy: After logging in to Liteblue, you now have the option of receiving a printed and mailed hardcopy of your payslip/wage statement, or not. By default, the screen displays “You are now receiving a printed paystub mailed to you.”
To no longer receive the printed pay stubs via postal mail, click on the “Change” link tab. A confirmation pop-up screen displays. Click the OK link tab to confirm the change.
The messages on the ePayroll landing page now read; “You are no longer receiving a printed pay stub mailed to you”. To revert to receiving the printed and mailed hardcopy payslip/wage statement, click the “Change” link tab again. The lower portion of the screen contains links to other Help Files and messages about ePayroll. ePayroll is a secure online application that provides access to your current payslip/wage statement as well as those of the prior 40 pay periods.